Monday, October 19, 2009

Readers choice!

So the four of you are very special if you're following this. Haha
My problem is that I have so much to write about Korea that I don't even know where to begin.
I've been to South Korea twice. Once in the Summer of 2008 and once in the summer of 2009. I've had so many experiences. Good, bad, and funny.
So I'm requesting a bit of help from you all.
What do you want to know? How the bathroom's are, what they eat, what are the people like.
ANYTHING! really anything you want to know about.
So just leave a comment below asking a question, and I'll answer. =)


Korean Pizza, quite possible the best pizza in the world

2 comments:

  1. Well I would really like to know stuff about the Kareoke (Nore Bang or something like that :D) and the things teenage girls do there! Because I want to study in Korea for a year... so I just want to know what I should expect when I'm going to study there and hang out with friends there. ^^

    ReplyDelete