Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tonight...

My Best friend's mom brought home her new boyfriend . My friend had no idea. Unfair?

I quit my job becuase a girl heard some untrue gossip that I didn't like her. She then proceeded to shove me and call me a bitch. I gave my one week's notice. Unfair?

The person who claims to be a friend doesn't defend me when I'm not there. Unfair?

Max wasn't a wild thing, or a king. He was just Max. Unfair?

My body is and never look like what I want it to be, because no matter what I do, I will always see myself as a heavy person. Unfair?

My friend called me crying saying her boyfriend had cancerous tumors on his spinal cord. Unfair?

I've never wanted to cry out in public. I've never wanted to express so badly, i've never been so overcome with emotion. What is this? Why is my life like this? What happens when it feels like I can't deal with all of it anymore. Seeing someone in pain. Sometimes no matter how many times they say they don't care, you know they care more with each time they say it. How much different is it when someone you love is going in pain, and when youre experiencing it yourself? My past eating disorders have altered my life. I could never take it back. I hope I never get cancer. What would I do? I have so much respect for people with cancer. How would I ever deal?

Why is it when I quit a job or get fired I always feel like a failure? I know I haven't don't anything wrong, but I still feel like shit. Oh well...life goes on. I'll always have my Korean mother to help me through it. They're tough enduring people. (You know I had to sneak it in there, lol).

2 comments:

  1. The cliche thing to say is: 'There is always ups and downs with life'. But I'm in a 'down-part' too.. and I know that really isn't much of a help. Sometimes life sucks.. but I know that it won't go on forever you know? (with me) In a few weeks I will get an up-part. So.. maybe you should hold on to that? (Yeah.. sucky comment I know XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support =)

    ReplyDelete